First off – a thank you to the lovely and talented Anna of annaleawest.com for the nomination. Your writing is ridiculously clever and bursting with hilarity. You are too good to me (and possibly biased) but I am grateful! Here’s the scoop…
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. Done and done.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate other blogs.
- Notify the nominees.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
My 7 idiosyncrasies:
- I like to think about home decór while running
- I have the uncanny ability to recount entire tv episodes or movies with enough intrigue and drama to move the listener to tears (it’s true! ask my bff about Armageddon).
- I’m not a fan of top sheets. Just a fitted sheet and two oversize comforters.
- I have a strange fascination with tornadoes and have fantasized about opening up an underground theme park where people could watch them in complete safety.
- My first concert was in 5th grade to see Bryan Adams and I still get a bit choked up when I hear Everything I Do I Do It For You (this relates back to my original confession).
- I can’t really handle caffeine. No coffee, decaf tea and soda only at the movie theater. Subsequently, mornings suck.
- I think Halloween is the very best day of the year and am serious when I tell friends that they are welcome to forget my birthday as long as they participate on All Hallows Eve.
Some wonderful blogs that I find fun, interesting and well worth your time: